Monday, January 28, 2008

bLOg sHmOG...

One my fabulous Sis In Laws, asked why some of us are so into blogs? And it got me thinking, why do I personally have one, I obviously am not very good at it or don't keep up with it, and everthing that is somewhat cool on my blog is due to another fabulous Sis In Law...thanks Jules! But minus all that fancy smacy stuff a BLOG is COOL due to two core things and one of them is not because everyone is in to them these days. The first one is linked to journals. We are told, one of the reasons we should keep a journal is to help us regonize the blessings in our lives. Creating a post helps us like a journal to reflect on our lives which enables us to recognize those little things that make our lives so good. Second and I may only be speaking concerning myself, a blog keeps those who are unable to be a social butterflys due to motherhood, careers, living away from family and friends or anything else that seems to get into the way of hanging out. So here's to blogs or Social Journals!

3 comments:

Tate Family said...

Good job Dawn...2 postings in the same month!!! YOU ROCK!

A Little Sass said...

Jamis! This is Sari. I have no idea how I ended up on your blog. I think it started with my friend Julie (remember Julie Peterson?) anyway .. Hi! I love blogs for this very reason. It seems like forever since I have seen or talked to you. I hope things are going well for you. Your family is very cute and you look happy! I am happy to have found you!

Krista Miller said...

Dawn! I miss you! I love reading your blog....although they are few and far between you are so insightful! :) Can we play soon? Come join in the fun and relive some of our Ricks days...okay...not ALL of the memories...but a good handful of them ;) haha...I love you!